The French Open is taking place at Roland Garros on the outskirts of Paris from May 26th – June 9th, and tennis fans are in for a treat. As one of the grand slams of tennis, this event is not to be missed. Here are 5 reasons why we believe that a private flight to Paris for the tennis should be in your plans:
- The major stars of world tennis will be there, including defending champion Rafael Nadal and other greats such as Roger Federer and Serena Williams. With so much talent and skill on show, if you love tennis, then you will want to be here!
- It’s happening on the edge of Paris, so after the tennis it’s a great location for enjoying all the wonderful food, shopping and culture that France’s capital city has to offer.
- There’s several different airports to choose from in Paris, so you are sure to find an airport that is convenient for you and in a good location to get to Roland Garros.
- It’s France, in late May/early June, so the weather should be great for enjoying tennis in the outdoors.
- Paris is well connected to the rest of France, so it’s a great opportunity to explore other places such as the French Riviera or Monaco, just a short flight away.
If you are tempted by the tennis in Paris, then Victor can ensure that you get the best jet choices for every trip, transparent pricing and instant booking. Contact us today!
Share this Post