In the face of COVID-19, airlines are significantly reducing their capacity and, in some cases grounding their fleets. Companies across a range of industries are facing difficulty transporting workforces and are having to put projects on hold.
Despite the disruption of critical business routes caused by a reduction in scheduled service flights, Victor Group Charter remains fully operational. On-demand aircraft charter is a flexible and reliable solution you can depend upon in a time of need to keep your workforce on the move.
We are on hand 24/7 to assist you with immediate expertise and personal service, to fly your teams quickly and safely to their destination. Our dedicated group charter team is assisting individuals, families and government officials all over the world in repatriation and other essential travel, such as supporting the medical industry in flying these invaluable healthcare professionals to Gibraltar to provide a critical resource for the Gibraltar Health Authority and Government of Gibraltar.
By opting to utilise group aircraft charter, companies can keep essential workers on the move and stick to project deadlines, on a flight schedule that suits their requirements.
Why Victor Group Charter?
- Victor can source commercial aircraft ranging from 18-450 seats to transport your employees
- Your Victor account manager will advise on your eligibility to fly on a particular route
- Fly directly and closer to your project sites by utilising smaller, regional airports
- Fly on your own schedule with bespoke flight itineraries
- Benefit from dedicated use of the aircraft and be in control of social distancing within the cabin.
Travel regulations are changing each day. Victor’s dedicated group charter team are on hand 24/7 to source aircraft and flight manage, ensuring your passengers reach their destination quickly and safely.
If you need advice, the latest aircraft availability, or travel assistance, contact email@example.com.
Share this Post
Share this Post