Nothing but shades of blue, and island vibes. Mykonos is known for its glamorous night-life, luxurious resorts, white-washed villages and bright blue sea. #VictorExplores landed in the island to bring the best tips for a luxury experience:
1. The brand new Kenshō Boutique Hotel at Ornos Bay blends cultural elements with refined luxury in its spaces. A more minimalist approach to Mykonos design.
2. Panagia Paraportiani – is one of the most important architectural and religious monuments of the Cyclades and the Aegean. The special thing about this church is that it actually consists of five small churches that were built one on top or next to the other.
3. Located northwest of Paradise Beach along the coast, Psarou’s powdery sand, clear blue waves and more relaxing atmosphere make this beach popular in Mykonos. Make sure you head to N’Ammos taverna for lobster and cocktails.
4. Lunch at Phoenix Mykonos – Lebanese cooking and cocktails in a stylish townhouse setting.
5. Dress up and head out. Follow the candlelit path for dinner and drinks at Nammos Mykonos Restaurant.
6. Sun-soaked afternoons at Mykonos Blu hotel. Enjoy your own lush garden full of tropical plants, the stunning infinity pool filled with fresh seawater and a private stretch of Psarou beach.
7. Once the sun has gone down and the day-trippers have departed the Old Town take the opportunity to discover some of the best local food on the island, served in a small white-washed house that is typical of traditional architecture. M-eating restaurant was created by one of the town’s top restaurateurs and is much a visual fantasy as a culinary one The menu offers exceptional Greek fare, from soutzoukakia and octopus to Mykonian honey pie.
8. San Giorgio Mykonos hotel is situated on one of the most scenic areas of the island between paradise and beaches. Melding the carefree aesthetic of ’60s bohemia and crisp, white therapeutic minimalism with a down-to-earth approach, Sangiorgio Mykonos is about ease and enjoyment. It is designed for those who seek simple pleasures, like waking up to views of the sea, sharing good food prepared with local knowledge, and feeling the euphoric energy of a crowd dancing under a starry sky.
9. Chef Nobu Matsuhisa is the brain behind stunning new signature restaurant Matsuhisa Restaurant by Nobu at the super luxurious Belvedere Hotel Mykonos. Feast on fine Japanese cuisine in a delicate indoor space, or dine out on the garden terrace surrounded by glowing lights and creeping bougainvillea vines.
Make sure you follow us live on Instagram in our current location: San Francisco
Share this Post