How much is it to hire a private jet?
The first thing most people want to know about private flying is: ‘how much does it cost to charter a plane?’
Because they carry fewer passengers, and fly on demand, the price of private flights is usually higher than commercial ones. And when you fly with Victor, you get to decide everything from the plane model to the catering menu — so the final quote will be different each time, and tailored to your needs.
Typical prices on popular routes
Embraer Phenom 100
Embraer Phenom 100
Based on 2 passengers and the most cost effective /suitable charter for the route.
Full charter prices, excluding any special or empty leg pricing that may be available.
A quick guide to private jet quotes
We keep all our quotes simple. They’re clear and transparent, with a fixed booking fee and no upfront costs or hidden charges. Each quote will vary depending on:
- Location and destination: short trips to popular destinations will be the most cost-effective. Trips to unusual or remote airfields often come with a pricetag attached.
- Flight time: jets are often priced at an hourly rate, so longer journeys are generally more expensive than shorter ones.
- Airport positioning: if your jet has to fly from its current location to reach you, there may be a relocation charge.
- Type of aircraft: as a general rule, larger aircraft tend to cost more than smaller ones. And newer jets command higher prices.
- Number of passengers: the price of a plane is fixed, so the more passengers you have on board, the more cost-effective it will be per person.
- Flight timings: if you book a return journey, there’ll be downtime between the flights which may mean extra costs like airport parking charges or hotels for the crew.
- Airport fees: every airport has a different landing and handling fee, and there’s often a charge for ground transport too.
To know exactly how much it’ll cost to charter a private jet for your next trip, the simplest thing is to request a quote. We’ll get back to you with different quotes in 60 minutes or less, and can have you in the air in four hours flat.
The Victor difference
Victor is free to use, free to choose
Widest choice of jets, operators, destinations and deals – flexible, on demand charter by app, web and phone. You’re in control. Instantly charter thousands of jets at thousands of airports to maximise your time and ensure totally seamless, totally private travel.
Transparency to trust
Enjoy clear (capped) booking fees, compare specific jet details (including tail number), choose the right flight options. One of the very few ARG/US Certified charter providers worldwide, Victor means smart, ultra-high quality travel.
The very highest level of 24–7 customer care, aircraft/crew replacement guarantees and complete financial protection with every booking (all funds are securely held in a client deposit account).