Eligible Victor Members may redeem a Code worth £750 / €850 or $1000 via the Victor website (the value of which will match the currency of the final quote to which it is applied).
This Victor Referral Program (the “Referral Program”) is run by Fly Victor Limited, 522 Fulham Road, London, SW6 5NR registered in England under company number 07115927 (“Victor”).
The Referral Program is subject to the following Victor Referral Program Terms & Conditions (the “Referral Program Terms”). Please read them carefully. By participating in the Referral Program, you accept these Referral Program Terms without any limitation or qualification. Statutory rights are not affected.
1. These Referral Program Terms should be read in conjunction with Victor’s Membership Terms & Conditions, available at https://www.flyvictor.com.
2. The Referral Program is open to members (new or existing) of Victor’s programme (“Members”) worldwide and are 18 years of age or over. To register as a Member visit https://www.flyvictor.com. Cancellation of membership will void eligibility for the Referral Program.
3. The existing Member (“Referrer”) can only refer a new Member (“Referee”) who was not previously registered on the Victor programme through the referring portal at https://www.flyvictor.com.
4. A Referrer cannot refer themselves on the Referral Program.
5. Any historical referrals made to Referee’s by any way other than the use of the referring portal launched on 13 March 2019 do not qualify for the Referral Program.
6. The Referral Program is not open to Victor employees and their families, or those of its subsidiaries, group companies, affiliates or agents.
7. A Referrer is awarded a Victor Referral Program Code (“Code”) worth £750 / €850 or $1000 and is issued at Victor’s sole discretion.
8. A Referee is awarded a Code once they have registered on the Victor programme.
9. One referral equals to one Code per Referrer. A Referrer can make unlimited referrals to Referees.
10. The value of the Code will be recorded on the Referrers and Referee’s membership ID and Victor account (“Account”).
11. Each Referrer may redeem only one Code worth £750/€850 or $1000 to book a full charter flight (empty leg offers are excluded) via the Victor website. The currency of the value for the Code will match the currency of the final quote to which it is applied.
12. A booking of a full charter flight must be no less than £10,000 or USD 15,000.
13. A Code can only be redeemed towards a future booking by the Referrer once the Referee’s charter flight has been flown and landed.
14. A Referrer or a Referee cannot be passengers on the same charter flight using a Code related to each other at any given time.
15. The use of the Code can be withdrawn by Victor at any time without notice. Subject to such withdrawal, the Code will expire.
16. A code is valid for 12 months from the date it can be redeemed and becomes active on the Referrers or Referees Account.
17. The Code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, voucher, offer or promotion.
18. Where a Member cancels a flight booked using a Code, the Member shall have no further entitlement to use the Code and the Code shall be rendered void.
19. Codes are non-transferable and can only be used by the eligible Member.
20. The value of a Code is non-refundable and may not be sold, auctioned, or otherwise exchanged for money or other consideration.
21. A Code must be used in full at the time of booking.
22. Victor reserves the right to verify the entitlement of any Member seeking to participate in the Referral Program, including but not limited to requesting confirmation of his or her contact details and address. Any failure to provide such information within 14 calendar days of Victor’s request may result in Victor (in its absolute discretion) cancelling eligibility to use a Code.
23. Victor may without prior notice invalidate a Code or suspend or terminate a Member’s access to the Referral Program, where it considers (in its absolute discretion) that the Member has contravened any of these Referral Program Terms or Victor’s Membership Terms & Conditions.
24. Victor accepts no liability whatsoever for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages of any kind resulting from the use of any Code or participation in the Referral Program.
25. Victor reserves the right to amend these Referral Program Terms at any time without notice, in which case the amended version will be published at https://www.flyvictor.com.
27. If for any reason any provision of these Referral Program Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable, it shall be severed, and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
28. These Referral Program Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and all disputes arising out of or in connection with these Referral Program Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.