Passengers are not allowed to enter.
-This does not apply to:
- passengers arriving from Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain or Switzerland;
- nationals and residents of Lithuania;
- nationals of Poland with purpose of work, business or studies;
- nationals of Estonia and Latvia;
- family members of nationals of Lithuania;
- healthcare professionals traveling for the provision of transplant services;
- NATO personnel and personnel working for them and their family members.
Passengers allowed to enter must arrive at Vilnius (VNO), Kaunas (KUN), Palanga (PLQ) or Siauliai (SQQ)
Transit through Lithuania is possible only for passengers traveling in groups on their way back to their country of residence. They must be escorted to the international border crossing points.
Nationals of Lithuania arriving from Belgium, Portugal, Sweden or United Kingdom are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
Passengers arriving from Ireland (Rep.), Malta or Spain are subject to quarantine for 14 days.
International travel restrictions relating to COVID-19 are changing daily. This interactive resource aims to keep you updated with the latest travel guidance as the situation develops, with updates every 24 hours. You can speak to an aviation professional at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org