Flights to India are suspended.
- This does not apply to flights that carry goods for trade or essential goods and supplies, and their crew members, helpers, cleaners.
Nationals of India are only allowed to return to India by flights arranged by Ministry of Civil Aviation (MOCA).
Passengers with an Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card or booklet are allowed to enter India. They must be:
- minor children born to nationals of India abroad; or
- coming to India due to family emergencies like death in family; or
- couples where one spouse is an OCI holder and the other is a national of India and they have a permanent residence in India; or
- university students whose parents are nationals of India living in India.
Passengers with a Business visa (excluding B-3 visa for sports) or an Employment visa issued after 1 June 2020 are allowed to enter.
Passengers are required to undergo mandatory quarantine for 14 days.