Passengers are not allowed to enter Malaysia.
- This does not apply to nationals of Malaysia.
- This does not apply to permanent residents of Malaysia with a MyPR card.
- This does not apply to passengers with a Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H). They must have a Coronavirus (COVID-19) negative testing result before leaving for Malaysia.
- This does not apply to spouses or children of nationals of Malaysia. They must have a sticker label visa in the passport specifically indicating they are either spouses or children.
- This does not apply to passengers with a diplomatic passport.
- This does not apply to passengers with official passport on a diplomatic mission.
Passengers who are allowed to enter will be quarantined for 14 days at the designated quarantine stations.
For nationals of Malaysia, the government will bear the cost of MYR 150 per day.
For all other passengers, they are required to bear all the costs.
Transfer from an international flight to a domestic flight is not allowed.
- This does not apply to nationals of Malaysia traveling to Sabah or Sarawak.
International travel restrictions relating to COVID-19 are changing daily. This interactive resource aims to keep you updated with the latest travel guidance as the situation develops, with updates every 24 hours. You can speak to an aviation professional at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org