1. Passengers traveling to the state of Chuuk must be self-quarantined for 14 days in COVID-19 free country before departure.
2. Passengers and airline crew must go thorough medical screening upon arrival.
3. Passengers are not allowed to enter the state of Pohnpei.
- This does not apply to residents of Pohnpei.
- This does not apply to medical and technical personnel.
4. Passengers traveling to the state of Pohnpei must have a medical certificate and must be quarantined for 14 days.
5. Passengers traveling to the state of Chuuk will be quarantined for 14 days.
International travel restrictions relating to COVID-19 are changing daily. This interactive resource aims to keep you updated with the latest travel guidance as the situation develops, with updates every 24 hours. You can speak to an aviation professional at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org