As per the Travel Advisory issued by Seychelles on Mar 25, no foreign nationals may enter the country until further notice. FSIA Notam A0027/20 issued on Apr 1 says that the airport is now closed except for repatriation flights, emergency diverts, medevac and cargo. Crew of these flights can enter the country for minimum rest and will be placed on strict quarantine. To get approval for these flights, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Overflights are still allowed, and you’re permitted to file FPL with FSIA as an alternate.
The international airport in Seychelles is closed to all international flights until 30 April 2020.
- This does not apply to repatriation flights of foreign nationals from Seychelles. - This does not apply to emergency diversions.
- This does not apply to special mission flights that are approved (MEDEVAC).
Passengers are not allowed to enter Seychelles.
- This does not apply to passengers who require to enter Seychelles on special mission and have a permission from the Public Health Commissioner before departure.
- This does not apply to crew members requiring minimum rest. They must undergo strict mandatory quarantine during the rest period.
- This does not apply to any other person under other circumstances as approved by the Public Health Commissioner.
International travel restrictions relating to COVID-19 are changing daily. This interactive resource aims to keep you updated with the latest travel guidance as the situation develops, with updates every 24 hours. You can speak to an aviation professional at any time by contacting email@example.com