Passengers are not allowed to enter Romania until 17 July 2020.
This does not apply to:
- nationals of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Rep.), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland;
- residents of Romania;
- British nationals;
- family members of nationals of Romania;
- passengers with a long-stay visa issued by Romania;
- humanitarian, international organizations and military personnel.
Flights from French Overseas Territories, Iran, Turkey and USA to Romania are suspended.
- This does not apply to humanitarian and medevac flights.
Passports and national ID cards issued by Romania which have expired during the COVID-19 outbreak, are considered valid until 14 August 2020.
Contact Victor for further details.