Victor provides all its members the following consumer protection:
- Victor will always submit the prices received from the operators directly to its members, inclusive of Victor’s booking fee.
- Victor members are covered by the operator’s terms and conditions when they book a flight, rather than a third party agency agreement.
- Victor’s website provides contact details for every operator including the age of the aircraft and registration numbers.
Victor will only list operators that operate under a valid Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and displays individual aircraft insurance certificates.
- All operator terms and conditions are published on the Victor website.
- All payments for flights (less booking fees) processed on behalf of the operator will be held in a separate client deposit account with HSBC Bank plc.
- Victor undertakes to pay the flight operator in full at least 24 hours in advance of the departure, subject to receipt of cleared funds.